Go Green

My mother my love that’s you

Only purpose of my living that’s you

Praying to God for your Safety

I am what I am Because of you

So passionate so obsessive so avid for you

So cheerful so jolly so ebullient for you

We are messing up all you beauty

God may forgive us for what we do

Synergy when we all are one with you

Cynicism defeated is what we can do

Perfection at its best that’s what we get

When we are all at one though and through

My freedom my free will because of you

My pride my pleasure my true love that’s you

I pledge Allegiance till I die

My country I will die for you

Hope to see affluent and prosper too

I plea God for forgiveness for what we do

The is no doubt no qualm to this

I am a Pakistani because of you

I ask for forgiveness for all of you

Those who betray our mother; you

Leave you alone in darkening times

That is treachery and that’s what we do

We all gleam when we are all green

Do you really know what I mean?

Pakistan the number one country

That is my dream

(And hopefully yours too)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally A General To Write Home About

Shit happens and it happens a lot in Pakistan.

Thank You Pakistan For pressing the restore button after a long time